OPEN SOURCE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social Networking Site

Go down

Social Networking Site Empty Social Networking Site

Post  Admin Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:36 am

Social networking that relies heavily on Ajax. SIte must be designed with web 2.0 style/functions in mind.
Need a developer that can not only write manageable code, but also great looking pages. Code must be well commented!
Developer must be willing to sign Confidentail/Non Discloure Agreement.
Developer must be able to communicate well in English.
Possible design using a design framework (ruby, cakephp, symfony, etc) for added scalability. (Not a requirement, but a plus)
Developer to decide on database.
Pages must be indexable by search engines. Using apache rewrite/etc.
Must perform well under high traffic situtations.
All aspects of the website must be secure, and have an administrator backend for management.

Key Features/Notes:

1) User page with profile.
2) Ability for user to add friends.
3) Ability for a user to create a group that automatically starts a group page, which other users can join/become a part of.
4) Ability for admin to create groups that automatically starts a group page/subdomain. ex. group1.widget.com.
5) Ability to post Files, with a rating system for these files.
6) Ability to share files with other users. Need both invite only, and public options.
7) Built in basic calendar. Must be able to export dates to outlook/google calendar.
Cool Events/planning section. User desides to join/create event it is added to their calendar or exported to outlook/google.
9) Ability for friends to see each others calendars
10) Built in Instant Messenger, which allows one or more people to chat at once
11) Private messaging, with user inbox
12) Ability to send anonymous messages

More details/features are wanted, but are relavant to the NDA agreement. I understand this will probably affect your bid price.

I would like to see examples of pages you have done that show design/manageable code. I would like to review some code on pages you have worked on in the past (code can be pdf/non editable format, if you are worried about me using it).
I would also like to see a Demo of a page/pages you have done in the past that involve social networking demonstrating functions, as well as backend.

Admin
Admin

https://myxoop.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down