OPEN SOURCE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-cart Smarty Template Changes

Go down

X-cart Smarty Template Changes Empty X-cart Smarty Template Changes

Post  Admin Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:39 am

I am upgrading a website to x-cart 4.2.2 and need some minor adjustments done to the skins/layout of the site. This is a simple project that should cost $20 for a quick x-cart expert.

1. This is a 3 column design with a left menu, products and right menu. I am trying to show 4 columns of products inside the center section but on a small monitor such as a 13" laptop these products do not show correctly. I need the widths fixed on the site so that it will display correctly on monitors of all sizes.

2. I installed a custom menu but it does not seem to be applying the style sheet correctly. I want the word categories changed to say "Tiffany Lamps" and the style applied to it like the other items in the left hand menu.

3. I want Manufacturers to appear in the menu below categories as it is but not within the categories section like it is now as well.

If you are a x-cart expert send a PMB requesting the url of the site. To do the project I cannot give access to the admin area, so be prepared to work with the files only. I will send the ones to the winning bidder to work on which they will send back and I will upload. Know which files you will need and let me know which to send!

I would like this done TODAY and will pay as soon as the files are making the site appear correctly.

Admin
Admin

https://myxoop.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down