OPEN SOURCE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modification to 2 MT4 EAs mql4 mt4 metatrader programming

Go down

Modification to 2 MT4 EAs mql4 mt4 metatrader programming Empty Modification to 2 MT4 EAs mql4 mt4 metatrader programming

Post  Admin Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:27 am

I needed programming modification to 2 Expert Advisor files .mq4 . These files are coded very clean I just need some modification to add some functionality. One of the EAs does the trading as an EA (it is primarily a grid trader). The other EA is a script that runs continuously monitoring equity and drawdown and closes trades when target(s) are reached. There are several additional features i am adding to each file. Mostly, i am adding compounding features and additional outputs of statistics for the charts. I am guessing it will take about 2-4 hours for each EA file, plus testing time. But it depends on the skill of the programmer.

The size of both mql4 files are less than 100kb.

The exact specifics of the modification I will share separately in private message or instant messenger.

I need this done fast. Under 3 days hopefully.

I would appreciate iadip or rednikin to come, but all are welcome to bid.

A few additional requirements of bidder and project:

-is familiar with and can use regularly Skype live chat/instant messenger platform with voice capability. www.skype.com . Their latest beta allows screen sharing. (yahoo im is case-by-case basis). This way, we can communicate in real-time.
- also should be willing to use mikogo (free) or other screen sharing program as necessary to provide visual examples if written instructions are unclear.
-will be familiar with mt4 (metatrader 4) mql4 programming language platform.
- would be an actual trader or has traded forex on the metatrader platform. Being an actual trader AND a programmer enables you to think ahead and consider minor details related to markets that just a programmer may not think about. (be ready to prove it).
- programs his/her own expert advisors or for other people.
- is very familiar with mql4 or metatrader programming languages, which is very similar to C/C++
- can work quickly. I would like this done in under 2 days if possible. Even better if s/he can provide sample of working code.
** - must put detailed comments in source code so that i can (or anyone) can follow along and see what code you are implementing and why so that each feature can be checked off. This also helps keep everything organized for both of us.
- Previous sample work is appreciated.
- Can sign/agree to non-disclosure agreement.
- can rephrase (summarize) in your own words briefly what I am asking for you to do. This ensures we are both on the same page.
- Ask questions if necessary for anything that is unclear.

I will need 3 trading days minimum to test finished products to ensure it is working properly before all funds are released.

Thank you Smile

Admin
Admin

https://myxoop.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down